The best & most unique bush camping on the Eyre Peninsula!
If camping is your style for the budget price of $15 per car we promise you some of the best and most unique bush camping on the Eyre Peninsula. Camp Coodlie is set among native bush land 2km from the main accommodation and reception so if its peace and quiet you’re after you’ll find it here.
Happy & Memorable Camping
Camp Coodlie has been created with sustainability at the forefront of our minds using local recycled materials to build some of the camping creature comforts to ensure you have a happy and memorable experience.
This area is also perfect for school camps, family reunions or event celebrations and bush birthdays so if you want to book out the whole area for an occasion you’ll never forget then get in touch!
- Swag huts nestled among the bushland for those who want to camp bushman style with a twist
- Privacy with all bush camping sites all have privacy
- Showers – eco-friendly, bucket system showers with hot water (a very cool experience!)
- Loo’s – Eco designed compost toilets
- Communal fire pit great for socialising (not available in fire ban season)
- Camp kitchen with cook tops and even an oven
- Hot water kitchen sinks
- All communal areas (kitchen, shower, toilets) have Solar panel lights
- Gas BBQ’s for cooking up a storm
- Purpose built shelter and Seating for 100 people
- Private functions also have access to the camp kitchen utensils (cutlery, plates, cups, - everything needed to satisfy 100 people
- Access to Mount Camel beach and Talia Caves is only a five-minute drive
Things to Note
- Upon arrival you’ll need to check in at the Homestead and we can give you directions and all the information you’ll need for you stay on the Eyre Peninsula
- The camp kitchen and shower block generate their own power supply by using solar panels
- There are no allocated sites, just choose your preferred spot
- The camp site is situated at the front of the farm to utilize the taller trees for shade and shelter
- Dogs are welcome at Coodlie Park but need to be keep outside (when staying in the cabins or Hostel) and should be kept close in the bush camp ground.