COODLIE PARK ACCOMMODATION
Unique accommodation on the Eyre Peninsula built on our ecological principles
At Coodlie Park you will find a wide range of excellent value accommodation options set among our picturesque and peaceful property. From sleeping under the stars in our swag huts nestled among the bush, to the comfort of a bed in our self-contained cottages, you’ll find something to suit your needs and ensure you have a happy and memorable experience on the Eyre Peninsula.
Our two fully self-contained cottages have everything you need to ensure a very comfy outback experience while you explore the stunning Eyre Peninsula.
$90 per night (2 pax)
If you are looking for basic accommodation on the Eyre Peninsula with a communal feel our Pioneer Rooms are ideal for families, groups or backpackers.
$28 per night (1 pax)
If camping is your style for the budget price of $15 per car we promise you some of the best and most unique bush camping on the Eyre Peninsula.
$15 per car
We offer some of the best value budget accommodation on the Eyre Peninsula and it is all served up with a genuine love of customer service and making your time with us a happy one. We love our piece of paradise and love nothing more than sharing it with people from all walks of life, giving them a comfy outback experience you’ll remember forever. And hopefully more than once!
If it is group accommodation in South Australia that you are after or you are planning a special event then we can help you out! We host regular groups and special events (up to 100 people) since we opened and offer you great value and unique experiences!
FAQ's and Terms & Conditions
- Reception open 8.30am – 7pm daily and after hours onsite management for emergencies
- If you are arriving outside of office times please let us know and other arrangements can be made
- Coodlie Park is Pet Friendly accommodation but for the comfort of all users they must be outdoors if staying in the self-contained cabins or Pioneer Rooms and kept close by in the Bush Camp Ground
- There is no phone and internet reception on the property. We can direct you to the nearest location where you will get reception and in case of emergency the Homesteads landline is always available.
- There are no allocated bush camping sites, choose your preferred spot but bookings and enquiries are to head to homestead reception
- The camp site is situated at the front of the farm to utilize the taller trees for shelter
- Access to our secluded beach is via a coastal bush track (suitable for larger 2WD vehicles) and is just 3 kms from the homestead. The coastline in front of Coodlie Park is rugged and awesome. Access to the actual beach is a loose track down the cliff (moderate fitness required) and good footwear is recommended.